Profile – Job description – » Apply here «
HEROIC is seeking a Head Coach with good knowledge of the Danish and international CS:GO scene to continue development of the roster into a title contender.
1. Tactical understanding of CS:GO.
2. Experience with coaching or team leadership – esports or otherwise – is preferable.
3. Geographical closeness to Copenhagen is preferable.
4. The candidate should know when the need for authority arises during their leadership.
5. You need to be ambitious, methodical and willing to learn on the fly in a constantly challenging environment.
6. English and Danish speaking.
1. The Head Coach of HEROIC reports to the Sports Director at RFRSH.
2. The Head Coach is the overall authority of the roster and has the power to change the starting roster after conferring with the Sports Director.
3. The Head Coach is responsible for:
a. Setting expectations and goals for the team and individual players together with the Sports Director.
b. Designing and coordinating the training programme and schedule together with the team sports psychologist and physical trainer.
c. Taking ownership for the results of the roster.
d. Developing the players’ individual skills and mentality.
e. The tactical development of the team.
f. Being honest and open towards the players regarding:
ii. Roles in the team
iii. The players’ individual levels and areas for improvement
4. On a coaching level we expect:
a. Know the weak and strong side of the players
b. Know how to improve the weak sides and further develop strong aspects
c. Be a source of inspiration and leadership
d. Individual training of standard situations.
1. Support of all kinds to help creating great performance:
a. Performance optimization model and tools.
b. Sports psychologist, physical training programme, etc.
c. Handling of clothing, merchandise, logistics, etc.
2. First class coach education system.
1. » Fill out your basics «, so we have an idea who you are.
2. If we like your profile, we will invite you to do a one-way video interview that you can schedule at any time from your computer or phone
3. Finally, we will ask you to fill in a competence profile questionnaire and schedule a face to face interview with us.
DEADLINE for application: November 12, 2017
Founded in Denmark in August 2016, Heroic has grown to become a strong esports brand and a serious contender for the global top 10 in CS:GO. The team is player co-owned and created upon a solid pillar of companionship and dedication to the game. Heroic is a part of the RFRSH Performance Model, which includes mental and physical training methods, focus on diet and living and working as true professionals. Heroic is supported on commercial, PR and strategic levels by the RFRSH Entertainment Organization.