Heroic and Luis “Peacemaker” Tadeu terminate contract
Last week it was announced that Heroic would be changing it’s profile after selling two of the team’s players. The “new Heroic” will be headed by a new coach, as it has today been agreed with Luis “Peacemaker” Tadeau to terminate the contract.
Luis “Peacemaker” Tadeu comments:
– It saddens me it had to be this way, but I only keep good memories of these 7 months together. We went through a lot of stuff, but everyone, including RFRSH, gave their hearts out and their very best in order to make us as comfortable and focused as possible. We created some good results together, and even though we didn’t win any trophies, I consider everyone involved true winners for the all the amount of work and improvements we did together.
– I would like to thank all of the RFRSH Management; it has truly been a BLAST to work together with such a professional and positive team, and I give much love to Kasper Hvidt and his team for the amount of support. Last but not least I want to thank all the players for the trust and our cooperation they have shown me.
– We always remind ourselves to be heroic, and the coming weeks will be my time to take care of my health and
come back fresh, hopefully in a not too distant future.
Kasper Hvidt, Director of Sports at RFRSH Entertainment and responsible for Heroic:
– Luis has had some health issues and would be forced to stay out for an undetermined period of time. At the same time, we’re in the process of creating a new profile for Heroic as a team, which would require the full attention of the coach and everybody else around the team, so the timing is off course unfortunate for all parties.
– We have offered Luis our full support in this connection, and we have come to a mutual agreement to terminate the contract now, to give him the time he needs to focus on his health and recover fully. It also gives us the chance to rethink the coaching role as a part of building the new team profile.
– I only have positives to say about Luis’ dedication, passion and knowledge of the game. We thank him for his work with us, and I look forward to meeting him out there with a big team, as soon as he has recovered fully. We wish him all the best!
A well known face and name will take over the coaching role: Andreas “MODDII” Fridh will take over as an interim player-coach over the coming months.
Kasper Hvidt explains:
– I’ve had several talks with Andreas, who with his experience, in-depth knowledge and sheer personality is an obvious choice for a coaching role. He is already a part of the RFRSH Education programme and knows the ins and outs of the way we work on performance optimization. He has an outspoken wish to become a coach after his career, and I am very pleased that we could come to an agreement with short notice.
MODDII will maintain his position in the line-up. The full line-up will be announced in the near future.