Social Media Manager - Dota 2 (spanish language)
published 11 January 2024
APPLY WITH CV & COVER LETTER HERE (email@example.com)
We are accelerating our growth with a Dota 2 expert!
HEROIC is looking for two Dota 2 experts with humor and knowledge of meme culture. The candidates should have experience with managing multiple social channels at the same time and should be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
The open positions are:
Social Media Manager (Part-time)
Social Media Manager (Internship)
WHAT WE DO
- HEROIC is one of the fastest growing teams in the esports industry on social media
- Support our employees with a culture of career development, safety, and inclusion
- Encourage a healthy work environment, and that creates a place that helps foster creativity and avoid burnout
- Responsible for managing, planning and posting on the HEROIC Dota 2 socials (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube)
- Craft compelling, on-brand copy that resonates with our target audience and drives engagement
- Plan and schedule social media content calendars, ensuring consistent and timely posting of content
- Increase frequency and quality of content, with clear differentiation from our competitors
- Excellent written and spoken verbal communications in English and Portuguese/Spanish
- Located or based in Americas time zone
- Actively play Dota 2 with high interest in the game, stay up to date on new updates, trends and relevant topics within the game and its esports scene/community
- Experience in social media management, preferably within the esports or gaming industry.
- Experienced in Photoshop and Premiere/DaVinci Resolve
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, algorithms, and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft engaging and compelling copy.
- Creative self-sufficient thinker who can work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- Ambitious and result-oriented, with a passion for growth and value creation
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Relevant higher education within marketing, advertisement or social media is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your CV and a short cover letter / motivational letter in two separate attachments
- Include your name and the role you are applying for in the email subject field (Example: Application for Dota 2 Social Media Manager - John Hancock)
- Deadline: as soon as possible
Do you want to work with us?GET IN TOUCH
Join our family
Create an account and get access to exclusive digital content, giveaways, product drops and much more.SIGN UP